Thursday 22 March 2012

Mrs Jazz

So I think I'll start my first post with a lady I'll call "Mrs Jazz" (as she was driving a silver Honda Jazz).  Mrs Jazz is your typical drives a small car but thinks she's in a bus kind of driver.  I pulled up behind her at the lights at the bottom of Duke Street, by this point her "Bus" was already straddling the middle and right lane, but clearly going straight over.  As we pulled away, straight away Mrs Jazz couldn't keep the car straight and was wondering across the lane.
I followed her around the roundabout and up St Augustine's Street, where she continued her zig zagging across the lane.  Mrs Jazz didn't look like she was on a phone or anything, but I thought I'd stay back a bit and give her plenty of room to manoeuvre the double decker.  Bet the guy waiting to come out of Sussex Street thought she had plenty of room too until she nearly took the front of his car out.  As we approached the top of St Augustine's with the new road layout, she swerved over to the left, making me think she was going straight up Aylsham Rood, NO, swerved back over to the right and braked hard behind the stationery traffic going right.  PHEW, got rid of that one.

Mrs Jazz

No comments:

Post a Comment