Monday 26 March 2012

Quiet Weekend

Well I have to say it was a relatively quiet weekend, the only incident that really got to me was the dozy old cow in a silver Clio who decided to not look and just fly across the roundabout Kamikaze stylie.

Normal service resumed this morning.  (see Audi Syndrome below).

The drive home involved the usual white van man who thought he was in a Grand Prix and racing everyone, cutting across the road in front of me so I had to brake.
Then the tits in their Land Rovers who couldnt wait behind the parked cars on their side of the road until it was clear so had to speed through on the wrong side as quickly as they could.

Also, looks like the panic buying may have already started at the petrol pumps.  Looks like the tanker drivers are going on strike soon so some people decided to get in as everyone was leaving work, fill their car up, then fill up the petrol cans too.  £95 to fill up a Corsa, I dont think so mate.  No wonder theres queues when prats like this panic.  Not what you need with the idiots above then having to wait for petrol after a hard day at work.

No wonder I have a bad head now.

No comments:

Post a Comment