Monday 21 May 2012

Monday Morning Madness

What is it with people so desperate to get to work on a Monday morning that they have to come speeding up behind you and sit on your arse?
Its Monday, I'm tired, I dont want to be up, the last thing I want is a knob like you winding me up.
Then you get someone who's more asleep than you who drives around bends & corners at 5mph, COME ON, Dont you realise the guy behind me is in a hurry?
Oh shit, theres Mrs Jazz, quick get past her before she realises shes in the wrong lane and cuts across, YES, she cut up Mr In a Rush.

Also, whats with this dumb b***h in the white Audi wearing sunglasses (that cloud is blinding you know), she comes around the round-a-bout , sees me about the pull out and stops in front of me.  Dont stop in the middle of the roundabout dumbass.  Then I get the boyfriend staring at me in the wing mirror.  Yes I can see you prick, just realise you are the one being driven!  Oh and to top it off, the 5mph corner, which prompts the funny face and slapping of the wrist.

Good morning everyone, arent you all glad its Monday?

No comments:

Post a Comment